written by: Birgit
This healthy & tasty breakfast variation will give you energy and is absolutely easy to make. It can also be served as a snack on a lazy sunday afternoon.
|2 slices||smoked ham|
|2 slices||brown toast or bruschetta|
|black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 small clove||garlic|
Drip the olive oil over the toast and put into the oven at 150°C. Peel the avocado and cut it into slices. Cut the tomato into slices, then fry the smoked ham in its own fat and set aside. Fry the tomato slices until they are soft without letting them fall apart.
Remove the toast from the oven and rub a piece of peeled but raw garlic onto the oily surface. Put the ham, the avocado and the tomato onto the toast. Season with salt and pepper.
Current Weather in
|adminstrate this site|
|Where it all began: the previous version of our homepage, now essentially discontinued but kept on the web for ‘archeological reasons’ :-)|
|Our Wedding Homepage|
|Where it all also began: the homepage we have put in place for our big day! Now it’s just a little piece of sweet memory.|
|Don's Facebook Page|
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Chinese Rice Noodle Soup with Grilled Duck
- Masala Chai
- Ravioli with Parma Ham, Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
- Rhubarb Cake
- Susanne commented on Hong Kong & Malaysia on 15 March 2013:
Die Bilder sind der Wahnsinn, echt sehr...
- Nadine commented on Hong Kong & Malaysia on 13 March 2013:
Wow, so starke Farben - und Ihr seht alle sehr...
- Mama commented on Hong Kong & Malaysia on 07 March 2013:
Very beautiful pictures and refreshing too of a...
- Lilian commented on Croatia & Munich with Adriana & Bruno on 13 August 2012:
You guys do know how to enjoy life... beautiful...
- Bruno likes the blog post about Croatia & Munich with Adriana & Bruno (13 August 2012).
- Adriana commented on Croatia & Munich with Adriana & Bruno on 13 August 2012:
The pictures turned out great! This is a...
- Mama Amelia commented on Croatia & Munich with Adriana & Bruno on 13 August 2012:
Beautiful places you have visited and of course...
- Clemens likes the blog post about Croatia & Munich with Adriana & Bruno (12 August 2012).
- Patsy Neal commented on London 2012 Olympic Games on 11 August 2012:
Well you guys I get to live a little through your...
- Adriana commented on London 2012 Olympic Games on 10 August 2012:
Great pictures! We wait for you guys in 2016 and,...
hits since 1 July 2009
This page was loaded in 0.0 sec.
Birgit Baumgartner & Don Wu © 2017.
All rights reserved.